Wednesday, December 15, 2010

J Crew Necklace






















It is so hard to sleep with Christmas so near! I haven't had a chance to do anything! Monday was my birthday, and my finals! Lets just say I am happy that am done with school for now. So with Christmas drawing near I have been thinking about what I could use in my stash. and Last year my brother gave me these beautiful beads. Now I have never really made jewelry so I was excited at the chance to learn. Since this was a gift to me I thought that this would be perfect to make myself a necklace to wear for my birthday. I found this tutorial for a cute a J Crew necklace over at Samster Mommy. I just had to make it! Wouldn't you it is so cute. I love it, my daughter loves it....don't tell her but I am making a mini one for her for Christmas!





How is your Christmas list coming? I have a ton o things to work on....who knows if I will get done!





Love


Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment