Monday, December 6, 2010

A couple of easy kid gifts!

Here are some fun ideas you can give the kids on your list !
My niece is a little princess and loves Snow White, so I made her a Snow White bag filled with coloring stuff. The Snow white is appliqued on with permanent applique so I did not have to sew it! The contents of the bag were princess crayons in a crayon roll that I made from my stash, a coloring book from the dollar store, a drawing pad also from the dollar store, and candy jewelry.


Here is the crayon roll, with an A appliqued on the front.





Skip to my Lou has an awesome tutorial for crayon rolls!

Then for the little man in your life (Which I have three nephews) these little applique shirts are super adorable!

Which Christmas gifts are your go to easy gifts to make?
love,
Tiff



I am linking this to:
The Girl Creative

Sumo Sweet Stuff





























1 comment:

  1. Love it!

    Come link up at Giggles, Glitz & Glam!

    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete