Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flash Back Thursday: Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt

With fall right around the corner and the temps hopefully getting cooler, my family and I like to take neighborhood walks. Monkey would get so bored that we came up this classic idea!
So one of our new favorite activities right now is Neighborhood scavenger hunts. We have had allot of good conversations and fun filled discovery... {including a secret park} Monkey loves it so much that we are now committed to doing it every week a least once. Last weeks hunt had the following,
A green Leaf.
An orange box
Flowers
A dog
A blue House

I had no idea how much she would love this and it was so easy plus we got some good exercise!
So I thought I would show you how The paper I put together since she can't read yet we did pictures. The left space for me to write {This is so I could ask her questions like...What color is it? How many petals are there? What does it feel like? What does i sound like? Is it big or small?}


If you would like a copy of this Scavenger hunt just leave me a comment with your email and I will send it your way! Megs just loved it and is still talking about it.
Love,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment