Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lunch Never tasted so good!

Little Monkey wanted a lunch box so bad since she started school so well being the cave in that I am we went to Goodwill 2 months ago and found this. Yeah it is super um well not attractive. Something had to change!










So I got some cute paper.













Then I got out my trusty Modge podge and got to work! Since the lunch pail has a little edge I took my main paper and a pencil and I pressed down so that I would be able to tell where to cut.





























Then on the corners I did it just like making a bed with hospital corners.






One side done! Ohh I like it already!



















All finished! So much better. I am in love!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Maybe with a lunchbox that they helped decorate, my kids'd actually take care of them. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete